Pages

Monday 22 December 2014

Festive NOTD aka. My Christmas Nailpolish

Hello Everyone!

I can't believe that there are only three more sleeps till Christmas!!! Today I thought I should share the nail polish that I will be wearing on Christmas day.




The nail polish is "In My Santa Suit" By O.P.I It is a red shimmer that sparkles incredibly in natural sunlight, the formula is really easy to apply and I only used two coats in these photographs. I picked this polish up from Trade Secret at a bargain price of $9.95 compared to all other retailers selling it at $19.95. I absolutely adore this nail polish and I think that it is a perfect holiday shade.  I definitely would recommend giving this polish a try if you are looking for that perfect, classic holiday red nail polish. I hope you all enjoyed this little review :)






 Keep scrolling for some pictures of my Christmas tree :)










xoxo,
Steph

No comments:

Post a Comment