Pages

Saturday 29 March 2014

Sweater Weather Tag!!!

Hello Everyone :)

















As it is now Autumn I thought I would do the Sweater Weather Tag. Lets get started!


Questions:

1. Favorite candle scent?
In autumn and winter I love to burn anything Vanilla scented, Yummy :)

2. Coffee, tea, or hot chocolate?

Hands down hot chocolate <3 I am a very fussy tea drinker and I hate coffee. 

3. What's the best fall memory you have?

Being a little kid and noticing that the leaves were changing color on all of the trees. I would always go out and try to collect a stack of leaves and put them in a book.

4. Which makeup trend do you prefer: dark lips or winged eyeliner? 

DARK LIPS!! I love how classy they look in the colder months

5. Best fragrance for fall?

Wonderstruck Enchanted By Taylor Swift, The smell just reminds me of a cold autumn day.

6. Favorite Thanksgiving food?

We don't have Thanksgiving where I live but it would probably be turkey.

7. What is autumn weather like where you live?

Pretty cold and raining most of the time

8. Most worn sweater?

I have this mustard orangey colored one that I wear a lot from Princess Highway

9. Must-have nail polish this fall?
Black Cherries by Rimmel London

10. Football games or jumping in leaf piles?

Definitely jumping in leaf piles 

11. Skinny jeans or leggings?

Skinny jeans for the win, I can't get enough of them.

12. Combat boots or Uggs?

Combat boots for out in public and Uggs in the comfort of your own home :)

13. Is pumpkin spice worth the hype?

No I prefer the Starbucks Hot Chocolate in the fall.

14. Favorite fall TV show?

VAMPIRE DIARIESSS

15. What song really gets you into the fall spirit?

I feel as though there is only one answer to this question SWEATER WEATHER BY THE NEIGHBOURHOOD!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment