Pages

Monday 23 September 2013

Review: The Body Shop's Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser

Hello Everyone,

I thought I would share with you one of my favorite skin care products. This is The Body Shop's Tea Tree Skin Clearing Foaming Cleanser. I absolutely love this product and would recommend it to anyone with combination to oily skin. This product is specifically targeted at treating acne so it strips a lot of moisture from the skin which Is why I would not recommend it to people with dry skin. As a person with combination skin, I find that It can occasionally give me some dry areas on my face especially near my nose, mouth and chin but I find this easy to solve with moisturizer. One thing that may turn people off with this cleanser is the scent, my first time using this cleanser the scent was very overpowering but as I use it everyday now, I quite like the scent. This cleanser is a little bit pricey though at $21.95 but I feel as though this product is completely worth it. It works a charm at removing makeup and dirt from the skin and with regular use significantly reduces acne.



No comments:

Post a Comment